Sentimental Fathers Day Gifts Doesn't Have To Be Hard. Read These 5 Tips

I need to come sentimental fathers day gifts over here and work it again it will not lay perfectly flat I want to tell you a thing I'm thinking about this I think it's so cute it's not gonna lay flat and if you remember dads.

Sentimental Fathers Day Gifts


Wallet think back to your dad's wallet or when you've seen his wallet last they're full they don't lay flat and they're usually curved to the shape of his pocket and something totally right yes.

It is because his pocket curves to the shape too so there don't worry if this is bulky most dad's while it's ours I love bulky wallets like that they remind me of my dad's wallet all right so here's what we're going to do some hole punching on.

That half-inch a not hole punching but corner rounding I'm going to round both of these corners here and here okay I'm going to come around I'm going to round this corner here and here now you have an option you could only around those corners and go.

With it or you can do like I did and round these as well and I like that so I'm going to do it so here's what we do fold this over and this is a little tougher you're going through four pieces of cardstock on.

this corner so you're going to have to kind of manhandle it and sometimes I have to use two hands for this but it will do it okay here we're only going through two so this won't be.

a big deal there we go so now the front of our card base our wallet is done right see how quick that is so cool so let's do ooh hmm what's next let's start some stamping right I will open this up because.

I'm going to do some stamping right here in this bottom corner you remember how or you know how sometimes things are monogrammed for dads how cute would this be.

if you monogrammed it with your husband or Father's or granddad's or whoever you're giving this personalized wallets to initials right so I'm going to use my clickable letters and I just have the word, dad.

I think it's cute so these clickable letters I know you'll ask these are available in the store and they're by Brutus Monroe if we're out there's more coming we keep them on the order because.

these guys fly off the shelf and look I just did that but it would be cute to do initials too like I could do vintage-like veh that's one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BACKGROUND OF FATHER'S DAY GIFTS

What to give dad for his birthday: inexpensive and original ideas

5 GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER'S DAY GIFT